Add addon domains to host multiple websites
If you want to host a website besides your primary domain name, you can use cPanel's Addon domain feature.
Addon Domains are only available for Deluxe and Ultimate cPanel shared hosting accounts. For more information, see What type of hosting account do I have?
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Domains section, click Addon Domains.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Add Domain.
- New Domain Name — Enter the domain name you want to use.
- Subdomain/FTP Username — Enter the FTP username you want to use.
- Document Root — Enter the name of a directory you want to create in the home directory. You'll upload the New Domain Name's files to this directory to make its website display.
- Password & Password (Again) — Enter the FTP password you want to use.
Adding domains to your cPanel account simultaneously creates FTP users for the domain name. This FTP user has access to the domain name's Document Root and all of its subdirectories, but nothing above it.