Adding Auto-Responders or Forwards to Simple Control Panel Email Addresses
On your server running Simple Control Panel, you can set up auto-responders or email forwarding accounts for existing email addresses. To complete these steps you must first create the email address. For more information, see Adding an Email to a Domain in Simple Control Panel.
To Add Auto-Responders or Forwards
- Log in to webmail for your email address. For example, http://coolexample.com/webmail, where coolexample.com is your domain name.
- Click Options.
- Click Message Filters.
- Click Add a New Rule.
- From the Condition section, select All from the Header menu, and then click Less twice to remove the other entries.
- From the Action section, select one of the following:
- Redirect to the following email address — Forward all email received to another address.
- Vacation — Automatically respond to all emails with a message you create.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Add New Rule.