You can add an OpenTable® app to your website that lets your website's visitors make reservations to your restaurant. Once reservations are made, the information is immediately submitted to your OpenTable account.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the OpenTable icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- In the OpenTable ID field, enter your ID number for your OpenTable account.
- In the Title field, enter the name that you want to display for your app.
- From the Size menu, select the size of your app.
- From the Default Reservation Date menu, select the date that displays by default when your website's visitors make reservations.
- From the Default Reservation Time menu, select the time that displays by default when your website's visitors make reservations.
- From the Customize tab, specify the style and color scheme of your app, and then click OK.
Note: If you experience any issues connecting to OpenTable, please see OpenTable's support website.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.