Adding RSS Feeds
InstantPage® features an app that lets you display an RSS feed. When you display the RSS app on your InstantPage website, visitors can read the content your RSS feed contains.
InstantPage supports the RSS 1.0 and 2.0 formats, and the Atom syndication format.
To Add RSS Feeds
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Apps tab, go to Select Apps, and then click RSS. The RSS app displays in the My Apps list.
- Enter information in these fields:
- Menu Name — Enter the name for the RSS app you want to display in the menu block.
- Title — Enter the name you want to display on the RSS app when it opens.
- RSS Feed URL — Enter the URL of the RSS feed you want to display on your website.
- Click Save. The RSS app displays in your menu block.
To edit the app, click the Wrench Icon, and then make your changes.