Adding Your ASP.NET 2.0 Personal Web site
In order to use your ASP.NET 2.0 Personal website, you need to import the "personal-add.sql" schema into your SQL server database. The "personal-add.sql" schema will create the necessary tables and database structure for your personal website.
To Add Your "personal-add.sql" Schema to Your SQL Database
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Databases section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the SQL Server icon.
- Next to the name of your SQL Server database, click Admin Tool. The SQL Server Web Admin tool displays.
- In the tree on the left, expand the Connection folder and select Connection.
- Enter the User Name and Password for your database. You created your user name and password when you set up your SQL server.
- Expand the Tools folder on the left and select Query Analyzer.
- On your local computer, open the "personal-add.sql" file for your Personal website. This file is located in the "App_Data" folder, off the web project root.
- Copy all of the content in the "personal-add.sql" file and paste it into the Query Analyzer section of your SQL Server Web Admin tool.
- Click Submit.
Once you configure your SQL database for your ASP.NET 2.0 Personal site, change the connection strings for your application and upload it to your hosting account.