Create a distribution group
Create and use distribution groups (a.k.a., distribution lists) to send email to a group of people using one email address.
Note: You don't need to be an administrator to create a distribution group, but there are some tasks that only admins can perform. For example, only admins can grant membership access to people outside your organization by creating them as shared contacts. See your admin for more information.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click the gear button (Settings) .
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, under Your app settings, click Mail.
- In the left panel, click General to expand the list, and click Distribution groups.
- Under Distribution groups I own, click New
- In the new distribution group dialog box, enter the details for the new group.
- Click the plus sign to add members.
- In the Search People box, enter the names of each group member, press Enter, click Add
after each name, and then click Save.
- Back in the new distribution group dialog box, click Save.
Scroll down to add members, add members as co-owners (as appropriate), and to choose whether owner approval is required for people to join the group.
Note: It can take up to 8 hours for a distribution group to activate.