Disable plugin and theme installation and updates on my websites
You can disable plugin and theme installation and updates from the WP-admin dashboard on your websites, so you can only install and update them from your Pro Sites dashboard.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and then click White Label.
- Navigate to Plugin & Theme Settings.
- Select both Disable the plugin & theme code editor and Prevent the user from updating/installing plugins & themes within the site.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Changes to White Label settings affect all websites using this feature.