How do I copy/move files in Simple Control Panel?
To Copy or Move a File
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Manage Files icon.
- Click the name of the domain that contains the file you want to copy or move.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can upload files to it. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
- Select the check box of the file you want to move.
- Click Copy/Move.
- In the Destination directory field, type the name of the directory to you want to copy or move the file to.
- Depending on whether you want to copy the file or move the file, click Copy or Move.