Identify broken links in WordPress
If you are trying to identify if your website has any broken links after a migration or domain name change, you can follow these instructions. A broken link is a link that resolves to a 404 Not Found error. These steps include the use of a third-party website.
- Navigate to the Broken Link Checker
- In the open field type in your website address ( ex. https://example.com ).
- Select the whole website option.
- Click on the check button.
- Allow time for the tool to run.
- Once the tool has completed you can click on the Full report button to get a complete list of broken links.
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix 404 error, broken links, or redirect issues
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.