Manage listings with Domain Listing Service
Once you have listed your domains, you'll be able to view and manage all of your Premium listings and current GoDaddy Afternic listings in the Advanced List View of your account.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy & Sell tab, select Domain Listing Service.
- On the Mange Domain Listings page, click the Edit listings button on the right side of the screen, and fill in the following fields where applicable:
- Est. Value: The estimated value of the domain based on data analysis that helps estimate the predicted sale price of a domain.
- Listing Price: What the seller can pay for immediate purchase and without negotiation.
- Floor Price: The lowest acceptable sales price our sales executives can negotiate without seeking your approval. This price is not viewable to buyers.
- For-Sale Lander: Indicate whether you want to add a "For-Sale" banner on your site (Add to All, or Only without a website)
- Status: Lists the status of your domains:
- Listed For Sale: the domain is now listed for sale.
- Processing Listing: The domain is in the process of being checked and actively listed.
- Compliance check failure: The domain hasn't passed it's compliance check, usually due to trademark issues.
Note: If you experience a compliance check failure, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 866-351-9586 (International: +1 781-839-7990) for more information.
Note: The Estimated Value is based on an algorithm utilizing data GoDaddy has available to it to help estimate predicted sale price of domains. However, we do not make any guarantee or other promises to any results that may be obtained from your purchase or sale of any domain, and this is not intended as a solicitation or offer to buy any domain. It is your responsibility to independently assess and determine the value of any domain you may purchase or sell. We shall not be liable for any losses you or anyone else suffers as a result of relying on the Estimated Value, which includes not being liable for any loss of profit, loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale or for any indirect, special or consequential loss.