Move a WordPress site to a different directory in my Linux Hosting account
If you installed WordPress using Installatron, follow these steps to move the site to a different directory in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, under Applications, click Installatron.
- In the Installatron page, select the application you want to move, and then click Clone.
- In the Installatron Clone page, in the Destination section, make sure to select the correct Domain and Directory where you want to move the site.
- Click Clone.
- If you have issues with your site's permalinks after completing these steps, see Reset permalinks in WordPress.