You can open phpMyAdmin to directly edit the database for any Managed WordPress site. This is useful if you want to do a manual import/export of a database, or change individual database values.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- On your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website whose database you want to view, click the the three-dot icon on the right and select Settings.
- Under Production site, select Show more to expand the settings.
- Locate the Database details and select View.
Note: For Pro Managed WordPress accounts (available in U.S.A. and Canada only), we've already logged you in and you'll go right into the database. For Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate and Developer accounts, continue with the next step.
- Copy the Username and Password to a text file.
- Select the URL under phpMyAdmin URL to go to the database login screen.
- Paste the Username and Password into the login screen to access the database.