Remove backups from Site Backup
You can remove individual backups from Site Backup. However, because Site Backup creates daily, incremental back ups, it might not remove all of (or any) files stored in the backup if they are also stored in other backups.
Backups are removed during your next scheduled backup, not immediately.
- In your My Server control panel, click the Backups tab.
- In the Site Backup area, click Manage.
- If another message displays, click Manage again.
- Next to your account or database, click (Backup History).
- Next to the backup you want to remove, click Delete.
- Click Yes.
- When does Site Backup create backups of my site? to find out when your backup will be removed.