Reschedule your data center migration
If you scheduled a migration for your website to a new data center, as long as the migration has not yet begun, you can reschedule it.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Under Settings, next to Data center:, click Change.
- Select the new time at which you want to perform the migration.
- Click Migrate or Start migration and complete any necessary purchases.
We will email you to confirm your migration, once it starts, and once it's complete.
- If your domain name's DNS is not under GoDaddy control, you'll need to find your hosting account's new IP address and then update it with the company that controls your DNS.