Setting up Mailing Lists in Simple Control Panel
To Set Up a Mailing List
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Mailing Lists icon.
- In the Mailing List Configuration - Domains area, click the Edit button for the domain you want to create a mailing list for. If you are unsure which button is the Edit button, hover your mouse cursor over the buttons to the right of the domain name to view the tooltips for each button.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can set up a mailing list for it. For more information see, Adding Domains to the Email Configuration.
- Click Add New List.
- In the Mailing list name field, type the name you want to give to the mailing list.
- In the Owner email address field, type the owner's email address.
- In the Password and Password (again) fields, type a password you want to use to access the mailing list.
- Click Save.