Update my customer support options
In the Reseller Control Center, update the account Support Options to determine how your customers receive communications and support for any issues.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Settings and select Support Options.
- Edit the following options:
- Default Market — select your preferred country and language.
- Customer Support — choose if your want GoDaddy to provide customer support or if you'll handle support issues yourself.
- Contact Preferences — enter your Contact Email for reseller and customer communications. Check the box to be informed about event notifications and updates.
- About Your Business — in 300 characters or less, explain what makes your business amazing so we can best assist your customers.
- Customer Outreach — check the box to allow GoDaddy to call customers on your behalf.
- Click Save to apply your changes.