Update my GoDaddy account profile
It's always a good idea to keep your account profile up-to-date. Here's how to change profile information like the account holder's name and email address, phone number, and default currency.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- In the section showing your profile information, click Edit.
- Update the information that you need to change, and then click Save. We'll confirm that your changes are saved.
- Changing your GoDaddy account's email address does not change your domain name registrant information. To update your registrant information, see Change domain contact information.
- If you can't change your email address because you can't log in to your account or receive password resets, see Regain access to my domain or my account.