Uploading a Custom Flash Introduction
With Website Builder, you can upload your own Flash® Introduction. A Flash introduction is a short animated introduction to your site. When the Flash introduction is complete, the visitor can click a link that will open your Home page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Add-Ons menu, select Flash Intro.
- Select Upload Custom Flash Intro.
- Click Browse to open a file dialog box.
- Select your .swf file and click Open.
- Click Upload File.
- Click Save Flash Intro.
- o view your Flash introduction on the Internet, publish your site, then view it online. Your new Flash introduction should display when you enter your URL in a browser.