Wix: Change your MX records
If your domain is registered at Wix, you will need to update your MX records there.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Under Subscriptions, click Domains.
- Under My domains, and click Advanced.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Add the following DNS records:
- MX Records: Enter the information from your Workspace account.
- Click Save DNS.
You can contact Wix customer support at 1 (800) 600-0949 if you need additional help.
- MX records changes can take up to 48 hours to take effect. Give it time, and then try to send yourself an email, to check that your fix is working.