WordPress görsellerini optimize edin
If images on your WordPress site are not optimal in size and format, it can negatively affect the site’s speed, and therefore the overall user experience and search engine rankings. To optimize your images, you can use a plugin that reduces the size of images without affecting their quality.
- WordPress’te oturum açma
- On the left-side menu, select Plugins > Add New.
- In the Search plugins box, type image optimizer.
- Scroll down the page until you find a plugin that interests you, and then select More Details to learn more about it.
- When you find the plugin you like, select Install Now.
- Etkinleştir öğesini seçin.
Once installed, the image optimizing plugin should have its own section in the left-side menu. Find this section to start using your new plugin. Also, check the plugin’s official documentation if you need any assistance.